PasjaGSM.pl
  Jesteś w: Forum > hile second-seeded Domini

hile second-seeded Domini

Forum.PasjaGSM.pl » ...:Sprzęt:... » Nokia » Zdiagnozowane usterki w telefonach marki Nokia » hile second-seeded Domini
Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Autor Wiadomość

yuguhun 
Użytkownik

Telefon: 18856768790
Operator: o2
Ostrzeżeń:
 12/5/6
Wysłany: 2016-05-12, 09:48   hile second-seeded Domini

NEW ORLEANS -- Tyreke Evans sore right knee -- and long-term contract -- gave him every reason to sit out the final two games of a losing season with the Pelicans. Adidas Ultra Boost White/Fluorescent Green Mens/Womens Running Shoes . Yet even as coaches and trainers encouraged him to rest, Evans was having none of it. Instead, he played some of his most relentless, productive and crowd-pleasing basketball of the season. He capped it off with 25 points and 10 assists on Wednesday night, and New Orleans closed out a difficult, injury riddled season with a 105-100 victory over the playoff-bound Houston Rockets. "I just want to have fun, man," Evans said. "It was my last game this year. ... I was hurt. I could have easily sat out, taken the back seat, but coach talked to us about finishing strong and thats what I wanted to do." Two nights earlier, Evans scored a career-high 41 points in a stunning victory over Oklahoma City. Against Houston, he enlivened the crowd with end-to-end drives, high razzle-dazzle dribbles and an array of midair contortions in order to get off shots in traffic near the basket. "He drove me crazy with some of his uh-oh plays, but these last two games, I hope he gets player of the week," coach Monty Williams said. "We needed these two games to go into the summer. He stepped up big-time and carried the team." The Rockets, who had already locked up the No. 4 seed in the Western Conference, rested James Harden, Chandler Parsons and Jeremy Lin. Still, the game was competitive as a number of role players sought to make the most of extended action. Troy Daniels, a rookie guard out of VCU whod scored only 20 points in 31 minutes all season, hit 6 3s and finished with a career-high 22 points. "I was ready to get out there," Daniels said. "It shows the coach has a lot of faith in me. Obviously I have a lot of work to do and a lot of progress to make, but it was a good start for me to get my confidence up." Evans gave New Orleans the lead for good with a driving layup with 2:35 left, then sealed it with a powerful move in which he wedged his way between Jordan Hamilton and Josh Powell for a running, right-handed hook from the lane. "It wasnt just about, We aint making the playoffs; lets pack it up," said guard Anthony Morrow, nodding at Evans. "When a guy who signs a long-term deal still plays the last two games of the season the way he did, it says a lot about him." Austin Rivers added 18 points and Morrow 15 for the Pelicans, who shot 52.4 per cent. Neither team led by more than single digits. New Orleans had the largest lead at 90-81, but Houston responded with a late 11-4 run that included 3s by Hamilton and Daniels, then took a brief 100-99 lead when Hamilton stole the ball and converted a fast-break lay-in with 2:51 left. Regular Houston starters Terrence Jones, who had 17 points and eight rebounds, and Patrick Beverly, who had 14 points, also played as if it mattered. Hamilton hit four 3s on his way to 14 points and Donatas Motiejunas had 11 points and 10 rebounds. "We werent going to change in the standings, so we played a bunch of guys that we hadnt played before," Rockets coach Kevin McHale said. "Its time to get some guys comfortable." Dwight Howard was among a minority of players who looked like as if he was merely going through the motions. He was 1 of 5 shooting, including a missed 3 after which he allowed a smirk, and grabbed four rebounds while turning the ball over three times. But Howard had more important things to think about with the fourth-seeded Rockets, who won 54 games this season, starting a playoff series against Portland on Sunday. Notes: After missing the past two games with a left ankle injury, Pelicans guard Brian Roberts played 4 minutes, long enough to make three free throws. That got him to 125 made foul shots this season, qualifying him for the official NBA lead in free throw shooting percentage at 93.9 per cent. "To have that, thats something thats special and something Ill never forget," Roberts said. ... Pelicans rookie C Jeff Withey tied a career high with five blocks. ... The loss was Houstons first against the Pelicans in four meetings this season. Nice Kicks x Nmd Runner Adidas Mens Shoes Black/Red . The Toronto Argonauts released the impressive sophomore quarterback a little more than two weeks before he was scheduled to hit the free agent market on February 15, perhaps sending teams interested in the 25-year-olds services into a mad dash to finalize their pitches. Adidas Yeezy Boost Sale . Davis had 25 points, eight rebounds, a career-high six blocks and five assists to lead New Orleans to a 105-84 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Saturday night, its first win changing its nickname to Pelicans.Den Bosch, The Netherlands (SportsNetwork.com) - Dutchwoman Michaella Krajicek won her opening match at the Topshelf Open on Monday, then got engaged after the match. Following Krajiceks 6-3, 4-6, 6-1 victory over Slovakias Jana Cepelova, she was surprised by boyfriend Martin Emmrich, a German on the ATP World Tour. He proposed on the court and Krajicek said yes. "It was a huge surprise," said Krajicek. "We spoke about marriage a couple of times before, but I didnt expect it now. Its very special. Im really happy and I feel so lucky that he did it like this. We met here one year ago and I think its such a very special place to do it." Other winners Monday included Belgiums Kirsten Flipkens, Spains Garbine Muguruza and the Czech Republics Klara Koukalova. The sixth-seeded Flipkens, last years runner-up, thumped Slovenias Polana Hercog, 6-4, 6-0, while the seventh-seeded Muguruza eased past Dutch wild card Lesley KKerkhove, 6-4, 6-2. Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 White Canada Womens Shoes. . Koukalova, the eighth seed, outlasted Spains Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor, 7-6 (7-5), 2-6, 6-2. American qualifier Coco Vandeweghe advanced with a three-set win over New Zealands Marina Erakovic, while German qualifier Mona Barthel advanced with a 6-3, 6-2 win over Russian Maria Kirilenko. Germanys Annika Beck knocked off Israeli qualifier Julia Glushko in straight sets and the Ukraines Elina Svitolina dropped just three games in a pasting of Japans Kurumi Nara. The top four seeds are all set for play Tuesday. Simona Halep, the defending champion and top seed, will take on qualifier Olga Govortsova of Belarus, while second-seeded Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia will meet Kazakhstans Yaroslava Shvedova. Third seed Eugenie Bouchard of Canada will square off against American Vania King and fourth-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain will battle Barbora Zahlavova Strycova of the Czech Republic. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
^

Odpowiedz do tematu