PasjaGSM.pl
  Jesteś w: Forum > It was the Lightnings second o

It was the Lightnings second o

Forum.PasjaGSM.pl » ...:Sprzęt:... » Nokia » Zdiagnozowane usterki w telefonach marki Nokia » It was the Lightnings second o
Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Autor Wiadomość

yuguhun 
Użytkownik

Telefon: 18856768790
Operator: o2
Ostrzeżeń:
 12/5/6
Wysłany: 2016-05-06, 10:38   It was the Lightnings second o

COLUMBIA, Mo. Jaromir Jagr Jersey . -- Gary Pinkel reminded Missouri players coming off a bitter loss that an SEC title game was still in their grasp. The 10th-ranked Tigers heard their coach loud and clear. "Why in the world would you ever be thinking about last weeks game when theres so much out there," Pinkel said after getting a dominant and resilient effort in a 31-3 victory over Tennessee Saturday night. "A little common sense here. Are you kidding me?" He also told them to savour the start to their season and added hed "take that the rest of my career. Forever." Players were loose. They grabbed another big lead, and then they built on it. "Were just kids out there tossing the ball around," offensive guard Max Copeland said. "Its recess time out there. "We wanted to show we were still going to have fun doing what we do." Maty Mauk threw three touchdown passes and ran 114 yards on 13 carries for the Tigers (8-1, 4-1 SEC), who responded smartly a week after squandering a 17-point cushion in the fourth quarter of a double-overtime loss to South Carolina. Andrew Baggett banged another chip-shot field goal attempt off the left goalpost, eerily similar to his game-ending misfire a week earlier, but instead of heartbreak they still took a 24-3 cushion into halftime. "I saw about seven of his teammates go right to him, put their arms around him," Pinkel said. "Its a lonely position. Its like golf. You cant hide it." Missouri forced three turnovers and committed none in Mauks best game in three starts in place of injured James Franklin. Mauk threw touchdown passes to Dorial Green-Beckham, LDamian Washington and Marcus Lucas in the first half and Missouri totalled 339 yards rushing with a 6.3-yard average. "When you give up 300 rushing yards, I think that pretty much tells the story," Tennessee coach Butch Jones said. Franklin (shoulder sprain) warmed up before the game and Pinkel said he could return next week at Kentucky. Tennessee (4-5, 1-4) is 0-4 on the road, all but one of them blowouts, and fell hopeless behind just like a week earlier when No. 1 Alabama was ahead 35-0 at the break. The Volunteers have lost 19 in a row on the road and mustered only a 51-yard field goal by Matt Palardy in the second quarter. "Honestly, I dont think we really have trouble," said Vols wide receiver Pig Brown, who had 11 catches for 89 yards. "Its just really executing, thats probably the main thing." Freshman quarterback Joshua Dobbs was intercepted twice and lost a fumble in his first career start in place of injured Justin Worley, out indefinitely after thumb surgery. Tennessee was 2 for 13 on third down. "I think hes going to do nothing but get better and better," Jones said. "I was extremely encouraged by what I saw from him." E.J. Gaines and Braylon Webb had interceptions for Missouri and Matt White had a fumble recovery on a strip by Darvin Ruise. Missouri has forced a turnover in 39 consecutive games, the longest streak in the nation. Mauk entered with 22 yards rushing on 21 carries. His 27-yard scramble to the 11 with one second left in the half led to Baggetts 29-yard miss. He had carries of 19 and 8 yards plus a 12-yard completion to set up the lone score of the second half, a 26-yard run by Russell Hansbrough. "The great thing about Maty, he always has a smile on his face," Washington said. "You have to enjoy it right now and I think thats what hes doing. "Hes leading our team and I think hes doing a great job." Green-Beckham did most of the work on a 9-yard catch, traversing the field off a dump-off pass. Washington was alone in the back of the end zone on a 26-yard catch and timing clicked on Lucas 40-yard scoring reception. Dobbs had 101 yards passing and 43 rushing in the first half, dulled by two turnovers. Washington was alone in the end zone on a 26-yard catch set up by Gaines team-leading interception to make it 17-0 midway through the second quarter. Kris Letang Penguins Jersey . The Canucks were expected to sign the 38-year-old winger to an American Hockey League tryout with the Canucks affiliate, the Utica Comets. Chris Kunitz Jersey . -- Gary Kubiak was bored and in need of a job, if for no other reason to give his wife some breathing room at home.BOSTON -- While Tampa Bay star Steven Stamkos injury was on everyones minds, the Boston Bruins were able to get back to playing hockey a lot quicker after it happened. Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Stamkos was hurt with 7:11 to play in the second period. He entered the day tied with Pittsburghs Sidney Crosby as the NHLs leading scorer. Stamkos got tied up with Boston defenceman Dougie Hamilton and crashed into the right post. His left skate appeared to hit the post first before his right leg crashed into it around the shin area. He tried to get up twice before going down to the ice in pain, grabbing his leg just above the ankle. When he left the ice on a stretcher, players on both teams tapped their sticks on ice as the fans applauded in tribute. The Lightning confirmed on the teams Twitter account that Stamkos suffered a broken right tibia. No further information was available. "A player like that, I dont know how serious it is, but it looks pretty serious to me," Boston coach Claude Julien said. "You dont want to see that." Its bad news for the Lightning and for Canadas Olympic team. Stamkos was considered a lock to represent Canada at the 2014 Sochi Games. Tuukka Rask stopped 28 shots for his 18th career shutout and second this season. Jarome Iginla added an empty-net goal with 59 seconds left. Anders Lindback, playing just his fifth game of the season, made 23 saves for Tampa Bay, which had a four-game winning streak snapped. "Injuries happen. Hes gone a long time in his career without being seriously hurt," Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper said. "Theres no sugarcoating it. Hes a huge part of our team. You can make an argument here that if you were going to hand out the MVP in our league now, you can give it to him. Is that a hole in our team? Yes, it is." The Bruins jumped ahead with just under three minutes left in the period when Bergeron scored off the rebound of Torey Krugs shot that caromed off the skate of Loui Eriksson. They made it 2-0 when Paille broke in down the right wing, shifted to his backhand and slipped a shot past Lindback iinside the right post. Paul Martin Penguins Jersey. During the play, Tampa Bay defenceman Sami Salo also appeared to hurt his right leg and had trouble making it to the bench. He was briefly assisted by one of the referees on the ice and didnt return in the third period. "Well, I mean that is a big blow for them. Nobody wants to see that happen to anybody," Iginla said. "He was obviously in a lot of pain and I didnt hear for sure what happened to him, but I imagine its got to be, for him not to get up, hes a tough player and plays hard and stuff. So he must have been in some serious pain." Tampa Bay veteran Martin St. Louis didnt know how bad the injury was, but felt his team still played tough. "I thought we played hard. We just couldnt get the puck in the net," he said. "We really cant think about (Stamkos injury) now. Weve got a game to play (Tuesday). Were going to be playing a lot of hockey. I dont know how bad it is. Its tough to comment. "We lost him tonight for a period and a half. I think its a big part of our team. I thought we battled." It was Tampa Bays second loss in nine games. The Lightning came into the day leading the NHLs Atlantic Division, but the loss of Stamkos will be a major blow. "Now weve got to pick ourselves up and see what were made of," Cooper said. "Its a tough one for the game. You want to see guys that have It and Steven Stamkos has It. Now well see what were made of. You talk about a test, this is a test." Boston won its third straight. NOTES: Stamkos streak of scoring a goal was stopped at six games. ... Boston won its seventh straight against Tampa Bay. ... The Bruins Krug, Dennis Seidenberg, David Krejci, Johnny Boychuk and Matt Bartkowski each bought $2,500 of tickets that were given to military members and their families, who had a chance to meet the players after the game. ... It was the 80th meeting between the franchises. Boston has won 51. ... The Bruins wore military-style camouflage jerseys during warm-ups. ... It was the Lightnings second of a three-game road trip. They play at Montreal on Tuesday night. ... Boston is off until hosting Columbus on Thursday. ... The game was the opener of an NHL-NBA doubleheader. The Celtics were slated to face Orlando at night. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
^

Odpowiedz do tematu