Autor Wiadomość

yuguhun 
Użytkownik

Telefon: 18856768790
Operator: o2
Ostrzeżeń:
 12/5/6
Wysłany: 2016-05-04, 09:22   . Solskjaer says Eikrem is a

VIENNA - Robin Haase of the Netherlands upset top-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 7-5, 7-6 (4) on Saturday to set up a final against Tommy Haas at the Erste Bank Open. Air Max 1 Mens Trainers . The second-seeded Haas reached his third final of the season after rallying to beat Lukas Rosol of the Czech Republic 3-6, 6-4, 7-6 (0). The German, who won in Vienna in 2001, earned his 14th career title in Munich in May. Haase held off four set points for Tsonga in the opening set. The 63rd-ranked Dutchman failed to serve out the match at 5-4 but won six of the last seven points in the tiebreaker against the eighth-ranked Frenchman, who had his left knee taped. "He was a bit injured and that made me nervous," said Haase, who had lost his last 14 matches against top-10 opponents since beating Andy Murray in Rotterdam in 2008. "You tend to keep the ball in play and wait for his mistakes," Haase said. "Later on, I managed to focus better on my own game." Tsonga declined to comment on his apparent injury and said he was going to prepare as usual for his upcoming events in Valencia and Paris. "I tried everything I could but it wasnt enough today," the Frenchman said. "I just didnt play well enough." It will be Haases fourth career final but first on a hard court. The Dutchman won both his career titles on clay in Austria — in Kitzbuehel in 2011 and 12. He lost the final in Gstaad, Switzerland three months ago. Haase has never played Haas before in an ATP event. "Maybe the referee should just call game Tommy and game Robin tomorrow," the Dutchman joked about their similar last names. Haas initially struggled for rhythm against the 44th-ranked Rosol, who hit 16 aces to raise his total for the tournament to 49 and conceded just two points on serve in the opening set. Haas couldnt convert his first break point at 3-2 but used his second to level the match. The final set went with serve before Haas dominated the tiebreaker. "I managed to play my best tennis on the big points and in the tiebreaker," Haas said. "That makes me very satisfied." The German led 6-0 when a penalty point for Rosol ended the match. After being warned earlier by referee Cedric Mourier, the Czech broke his racket by smashing it on the court. "Ive been on the circuit for 17 years but Ive never won a match without playing match point," the 35-year-old Haas said. Rosol was eyeing his second career final after winning his maiden title in Bucharest in April. Yeezy Boost 350 Pink . "There was no basis for the story and QMI unreservedly retracts the story in its entirety," the news agency said in a statement. "QMI regrets the error." QMI Agency quoted sources as saying Crosby was arrested late Tuesday while driving a rented Porsche. Air Max 1 Womens Cheap . Atletico Madrid also stayed perfect thanks to goals by Diego Costa in a 2-1 win against Osasuna, giving it 18 points, although Barcelona stay top with its better goal differential.CARDIFF -- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has made his first signing as Cardiff manager, bringing in Norway midfielder Magnus Wolff Eikrem from Dutch club Heerenveen. Solskjaer worked with Eikrem during a spell in charge of Manchester Uniteds reserve team, and then signed him as Molde manager. Solskjaer left Molde last week to take charge of English Premier League struggler Cardiff. Air Max BW Classic Online Nike Black White Pink Womens Shoes. Solskjaer says Eikrem is a "playmaker, a quarterback if you will, someone who likes to get on the ball and can see a pass. Hes technically very good, including set-pieces and has great vision." Financial details were not disclosed. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
^

Odpowiedz do tematu